McCallan Bros Limited was formed in 1972 as a conventional family run building company based in Carrickmore, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
Since then the company has evolved, through initiative and ambition, to a multi faceted company providing a range of specialist activities, in addition to the core elements of construction and civil engineering work.
The company is fully committed to the expansion and improvement of these skills, which are solidly based on our construction background.
Highly specialised techniques have been developed through experience and we are now firmly established as leaders in these areas of expertise.
The principle activities currently available from the company portfolio include:
- Demolition & Construction of Masonry & reinforced concrete structures.
- Bridge repair and strengthening.
- Concrete and masonry repair.
- Civil engineering works including road construction.
- Installation of Underground services.
- Pyrite remediation works. (Strip out and refit)
- Repairs to historic, listed buildings structures.
- Demolition of high rise and urban structures.
- Façade and temporary works support systems.
- Construction (New build & Refurbishment).
The company prides itself in the vast range of projects successfully completed throughout Ireland over the past 40 years and continue to strive towards achieving even greater success in the future.